In this first holiday special, we talk about Christmas traditions from all over the world and what this time of the year means to us as secular humanists / naturalists.
We don’t mean to dwell on this, but:
- Gather round, children, for the Milking of the Nut!
- But I swear daddy, I didn’t do anything!
- New Year’s resolutions are just noises we make with our face
- No one is prepared for what comes after the Sauerkraut
- In Singapore, seasons are measured by mall-decorations
This episode is brought to you by Baby Jesus, everyone’s favorite baby.