Our guest is Sammie Cheston, a veteran world-traveler who has lived in many countries over the last 20 years. We talk about his current life in Singapore, installing Bitcoin vending-machines and the hustle of running a traditional Thai restaurant.
We don’t mean to dwell on this, but :
- Sammie Lee is in the place to be!
- Perfection lies somewhere in between glowing innocence and feeling dirty
- Life is so much easier with picture-books
- Everything’s fun and games until someone decides to get rich!
- Front row is for the foreigners (they like the spatter)