This is not an interview with Stan Lee – this is just a tribute.
We talk about how comic books shaped our childhood, our favorite super heroes, playing fantasy role-playing games; basically all of the things that made us into well balanced adults. *ahum*
Also we don’t mean to dwell on this, but :
- The AllFather is in Valhalla. Excelsior!
- Our favorite super power is the Republican Death Gaze
- Superman is just an irresponsible slacker
- Don’t trust Death – they is a total bitch
- One day the world will learn about the “other” X-Men