Phil Gruber is the founding director of the Singapore Avatars of Improv, where he provides world-class impro-tainment, as well as professional training in all facets of improvisational comedy.
In this episode we take a dive into the cultural side of Singapore. We talk about its blossoming comedy and improv scenes, and explore the creative process of improvisational theatre.
Learn more about the Avatars of Improv at :
We don’t mean to dwell on this, but :
- Every good wedding has a time traveler
- What’s the going rate for a Tibetan Lama?
- You can look it up on google if you don’t believe us
- It’s all about agreement and heightening
- What are you willing to put up with?