This week your two favorite horses talk about the contrasts of Thailand, and Chiang Mai in particular. We also get into the untapped potential of Southeast Asia, discuss the lure of fake spirituality and take an unexpected dip into the wonderful world of conspiracy theories.
We don’t mean to dwell on this, but :
- Don’t let the Leprechauns trick you with their gold!
- Daylight is not for everyone
- If you think you’ve never tasted rat but you’ve had Thai sausage, think again!
- Polio might be slightly worse than autism
- A little bit of silence goes a long way